Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Calm

I forgot I had this blog. Seriously. A lot has happened to me in the last 6 months which has made me forget certain things that used to be habit for me. It's ok. I'm good now. I think.

Sometimes you just have to get it out. There's these thoughts that float around in my head that make me crazy unless I command them out. This is part of that command. Putting the words down in a place where I can nicely tuck them in and tell them good night and good bye.

Lately there has been a calmness in my head which invokes words of poetry. I can't put those words down on Facebook or Twitter. People just wouldn't understand and I don't expect them to. I'm sure they would just think I'm crazy. Or perhaps, maybe some can identify with them. This is why I came back here to find my place to lay it down. I'm ok if no one reads it. I'm ok if anyone reads it. It's OK. I keep telling myself that.

No comments: