Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy happy Joy joy

I told my husband a while ago that he could read this blog whenever, but he may not like the things I write.

So he did.

Yesterday, he nonchalantly mentions that he read it and it sounded like my life is a piece of shit.
Ok, my life is NOT a piece of shit, but I've had some shitty things happen to me lately. I had to explain to him that this is like therapy to me, just getting my thoughts out. I also told him that if he didn't like what I wrote, he didn't have to visit the site anymore. Plain and simple. I'm not bashing him. He's a wonderful, funny, sexy guy that I love very much.

There are times that I have no one to vent to and this is my forum for that.

He told me I should start writing positive things and maybe I'd feel better.

Hey... I'm happy!!! LOOK AT ME... I'M HAPPY!!!!

Better now?

No comments: