Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HOLY SHITBALLS

It's been over a year since I've been here.  I usually take a break when major things go on with my life.  The first time was a major breakdown in my marriage. A year ago, I had a friendship that I adored, go bad. Things are different, sane and on a plateau now.

I'm in need of a brain dump.  My head is filled with too many thoughts right now. It's clouding my ability to think clearly.  Unsure of how I feel right now, since there is too many things to feel.
I feel numb to some things, but it allows the excitement part to come thru.

I've:
stopped drinking for 42 days in a row
trained for 12 weeks for 1/2 marathon
ran a 1/2 marathon
felt like i lived at the gym

I'm:
tired
happy
sometimes giggly
sassy
sympathetic for sad friends
sad for plans changing

No comments: